Error loading MacroEngine script (file: news-sidebar-styles.cshtml)
- These terms and conditions (“Terms”) apply to the AfriSam website (the “Website”). The Website is owned and operated by AfriSam (South Africa) Proprietary Limited (“AfriSam”).
- These Terms are binding on everyone who chooses to access the Website without qualification or exception. By using this Website, the person accessing the Website (the “User”) agrees to be bound by and shall be regarded to have accepted to abide by these Terms, and acknowledges to have read and understood them. If the User does not agree to any of the Terms, the User should not enter, view or make use of the Website.
- Certain information regarding the User can be obtained automatically as the User makes use of our Website. This includes, but is not necessarily limited to the User’s internet protocol address, internet browsing software and domain. This assists AfriSam to manage the Website and provide functionality. AfriSam may use this information for internal purposes but will not provide it to any third parties.
- The User may provide AfriSam with the User’s personal information. The User approves of AfriSam using such information for the purpose for which it is disclosed and AfriSam will not make it available to third parties without the User’s approval.
- By requesting or indicating that the User would like to receive AfriSam’s newsletter or any other newsletter which can be requested on the AfriSam Website, the User agrees to AfriSam sending to the User the requested newsletter and any other information or material which AfriSam believes may be of interest to the User.
Error loading MacroEngine script (file: news-sidebar.cshtml)